Capitol pays the utmost attention to privacy, protection and safety of the personal data of the subjects it gets in contact with.
Therefore, we recommend the person who browses this site to check all the sections of this document, which describes all the site managing methods as far as the processing of the users' personal data is concerned. This regulation on the processing of personal data, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), is disclosed to anyone who uses the Web service provided by Capitol at:
This regulation is disclosed to the public and valid only for this site and not for other sites the user may visit through links reported on this site. Capitol has no control on these sites, nor on the procedures they employ to preserve the privacy of the data. We suggest you to check the privacy conditions of all the companies you get in contact with before providing personal data.
The regulation draws inspiration from Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted on May 17, 2001 by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data (Group set up by art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC). The aim of the Group was to detect some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line and especially the methods, times and type of information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they browse web pages, whatever the aim of their visit.
TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THEIR PROCESSING
During the ordinary course of operations, the IT systems and software procedures for running this website acquire some personal data whose forwarding is implied in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their own very nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning. This data are never disclosed to any third parties and are not disseminated.
Discretionary nature of the provision of data
The user is free to provide personal data to Capitol through the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of the forms on this site or of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site. If you do not submit the data, it may be impossible for us to provide the service you are requesting.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed using manual and computerized methods in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific safety measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect data use or unauthorised access.
The Data Controller is Capitol - Corso Buenos Aires, 22, 20124 Milan - Italy, tel. +39 0229525295, e-mail email@example.com.
Rights of the data subjects
Under art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (right of access to personal data and other rights), the data subjects have the right to: Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist (even though they are not registered jet) and communication of such data in intelligible form. Data subjects shall also have the right to be informed about: a) The source of the personal data; b) The purposes and methods of processing; c) The logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic instruments; d) The identity of the data controller, data supervisors and the representative designated; e) The parties or categories of parties to which the personal data can be transferred or which can gain knowledge of them as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
Data subjects shall have the right to obtain: a) The updating, correction or, when they are interested, additions to the data; b) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) Certification that the parties to which the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in points a) and b), also regarding their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. The subjects have the right to contest in part or fully: a) For legitimate reasons, the handling of the personal information regarding them even if it is pertinent to the purpose of its collection; b) The handling of personal data which pertains to them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials, for the completion of market research or for commercial communication.
Regulation on the protection of personal data - Legislative Decree 196/03 Consolidated Law on the Security of Personal Data. By filling out and sending this form, you authorise the processing of the personal data submitted, for the purpose and limited to what is laid out in the Regulation herein, in compliance with and by effect of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
REGULATION ON THE PROVISION OF E-COMMERCE SERVICE
1. We inform you that, under article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03, the personal data -both discretionary and voluntary - you submitted under your direct responsibility by sending or delivering this form will be processed by Capitol. It is understood that the veracity of the data submitted is under your complete responsibility. In case the data belong to a subject who is not of age, registration must be supervised by an adult.
2. We also inform you that failure to consent to the processing of data submitted makes it impossible to access to the service you required.
3. The data submitted will be processed by specially appointed personnel using manual and computerized methods and always in a way that ensures data safety and protection.
4. The personal data processed may be communicated to third parties if required by judicial authorities or if needed to fulfil administrative or tax obligation.
5. Anyway, the data will not be disseminated, but only communicated to third parties such as competent authorities or subjects providing the guarantees required by Legislative Decree 196/03.
6. The personal data processed may also be communicated to third parties belonging to Capitol chain, if needed to provide the service required.
7. The Data Controller is Capitol - Corso Buenos Aires, 22, 20124 - Milan, Italy. If needed, Capitol may appoint external managers for the processing of data.
8. Legislative Decree 196/03, under art. 7, confers to you the possibility of exercising specific rights including the right to obtain the updating, correction, addition and cancellation of the data processed free of charge simply by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.